Friday, February 5, 2016

Winter Skip Counting

Well, the groundhog didn't see his shadow so we might just have have an early spring, but with 9 inches of snow  in Boston today, it still feels like winter. 
This week we have been working on skip counting. The kids have been practicing counting by 5's and 10's. My kids love number puzzles so I make them for each unit. This week it's all about winter.

The kids have been counting by 10's pretty well, but they need a little extra help with counting by 5's. These puzzles are a life saver.
In order to differentiate for learners. I add a mat for those who need a little bit extra. 
I print the sheets, laminate, and then I punch a hole in each piece. Then just put them on a ring. This is an easy way to keep them organized.
Check out this product on my store
Bonus: No Prep Printable 

   














Please sign up to follow me by email, pinterest, and instagram.  Have a great weekend. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment